There are 12 CCOSO Regional Chapters throughout the state. Most Chapters hold monthly meetings open to all stakeholders in the field of sex offender manamgement. Many provide trainings at their meetings and offer excellent opportunities for networking and information sharing.
If you have questions about the chapter near you, please contact the chair listed below.
Regional Chapter Chairs
- Bay Area Chapter: Norbert Ralph, PhD.
- Central Coast Chapter: John Odum
- San Diego Chapter: Denise Roth
- Central Valley Chapter: Elizabeth Horrillo(link sends e-mail), LMFT (916) 729-6096
- Fresno Chapter: Efrat Mazin, Psy.D.(link sends e-mail)
- Inland Empire Chapter: Michael Belknapp(link sends e-mail) - Riverside County Probation
- Los Angeles-South Chapter:Adam Yerke(link sends e-mail), Psy.D. (541) 760-6000
- North Coast Chapter: Christina Allbright(link sends e-mail), JD
- Northern California Chapter: J. Russell York,(link sends e-mail) Ph.D. (530) 949-4252
- Orange County Chapter: Lorraine Delfin(link sends e-mail), Orange County Probation, (714)896-7474
- Santa Barbara/Ventura Chapter: Michelle Steinberger(link sends e-mail) 805-981-5527 or 805-290-6700 (Cell)
Currently there are several Chapters in Need of Leadership, please contact Marti Fredericks for more information on supporting these Chapters):
- Los Angeles-North Chapter: Vacant
JOIN US! ATTEND A MEETING, ALL ARE WELCOME!
Bay Area Chapter:
Monthly meetings are held either in the main meeting room at Alameda County Juvenile Hall or in the Guidance Clinic Annex, located on the grounds of Juvenile Hall, 2500 Fairmont Drive, San Leandro. If you need directions, call to have a map faxed or mailed: (925) 827-0757 or (510) 667-7717. Meetings are from 10am until Noon on the last Monday of the month.
Orange County Chapter
Monthly meetings are held on the third Friday of each month at 9 AM, They are located at Orange Psychological Services, 1234 W. Chapman Ave., Orange (Corner of Main and Chapman). The Orange County Containment Team meeting is held immediately following CCOSO. This allows therapists and Probation Officers to discuss current cases, in accordance with state mandates and best practices for the supervision of Sex Offenders. For more information, contact Lorraine Delfin, at 714-896-7474.
Inland Empire Chapter
Monthly Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month from 9:00 AM-10:30 AM in the Riverside Probation office: 1020 Iowa Ave. Riverside, CA. Each month we have a presentation, guest speaker or discussion focused on improving Sex Offender Management in the Inland Area and educating our membership and visitors.