- Impact of Residence Restrictions and Correctional Management Practices: A Literature Review, Marcus Nieto and David Jung
- Sex Offender Restrictions: A Report to the Florida Legislature: October, 2005: Levenson, Jill
- "The Impact of Sex Offender Restrictions: 1,000 Feet From Danger or One Step From Absurb?": Levinson, Jill, Cotter, Leo P.
- Minnesota Department of Corrections Level Three Sex Offenders: Residential Placement Issues: 2003 Report To The Legislature.
Outcome of Residency Restrictions in Iowa
- Iowa County Attorney’s Association - Statement on Sex Offender Residency Restrictions in Iowa - January, 2006
- "New Data Shows Twice As Many Sex Offenders Missing": Lee Rood, Des Moines Register Staff Writer.
- "Polk County Sex Offender Ban Would Cost Taxpayers": Kevin Dobbs, Des Moines Register Staff Writer
- "County Molester Ban Carries Costs": Kevin Dobbs, Des Moines Register Staff Writer